My Little Man Is Sick…
Not too sure what is going on exactly with him but it started last night after he went down for bed. I finally got to bed at 1am and then the alarming started. J was still up so he kept going up to check on him. Eventually at 3am A was having a hard time keeping his oxygen saturations above 70 so he got me. I was a bit nervous as he was just having such a hard time breathing. I had said we should probably take him to the ER but we all know that it just doesn’t seem to ever work for A. I mean how much faith can you have when at our last admission with “pneumonia” and over twenty pokes for blood and an IV the next day we are told by HIS doctor that he doesn’t have pneumonia. Then the radiologist read his x-ray and said possible. Just crazy.
So I went to our basement and pulled out the oxygen. At 1L he was staying in the 90s as long as he was relaxed and/or sleeping.
Today he hasn’t been much better but holding his own. I will see how tonight goes and then take him to his doctor tomorrow if things are not any better. Please pray that this doesn’t turn out to be a hospital stay!